Clash Royale is a card-based strategy game and creative battles. Use cards to launch attacks and ultimately destroy the enemy's central stronghold to win.
Clash Royale game rules
- In each skirmish, both sides possess a primary fortress and accompanying watchtowers, which play a crucial role in defending the fortress. Each watchtower guards a specific route to the central fortress, and if a watchtower is destroyed, troops gain a direct path to the primary fortress without the need to eliminate all other watchtowers.
- To summon cards and deploy warriors, players require a resource known as oil energy. The amount of oil needed to summon each card varies based on its rarity, abilities, and strength. Typically, players will expend between 2 to 5 oil points to summon their warriors. The maximum oil reservoir can store up to 10 oil points.
- The match reaches its conclusion when one side successfully razes the opponent's central fortress or when time expires. In the event of a time-out, the team that has destroyed more of the opponent's watchtowers will claim victory.
Varieties of General Cards
- In Clash Royale, a diverse array of cards awaits players, attainable through battles and the opening of battle chests. These cards are classified into various categories based on their rarity, which includes Common, Rare, and Epic.
- Every card possesses distinct levels, and upon accumulating a requisite number of cards, players can employ gold coins to elevate a card's level. This enhancement process empowers cards to augment their statistics, consequently bolstering their effectiveness on the battlefield.